Solution Detail: Real-time tracking of Fleet
The GPS-enabled vehicle tracking system ensures:
- Real-time tracking and monitoring of vehicles idle or on-the-move
- This feature is extremely handy for fleet managers as it helps them keep a close eye on the vehicles to avoid abuse or unplanned movement.
- Easy to deploy as a standalone system or can be integrated into existing systems as and when required.
- Completely configurable and scalable to meet a wide range of requirements.
The solution encompasses:
- Vehicle Location Tracking
- Speed management
- Route Planning
- Driver Management
Real Time Tracking
- GPS Tracking devices are enabled with real-time monitoring
- Location of the vehicles is tracked on the map as it moves from point to point.
- The GPS location of your vehicle is displayed on a map along with vehicle speed if the vehicle is moving.
- The current state of the vehicle like moving, parked since or idle is shown using map markers.
- You can track all the trips made by the vehicle graphically on the map.
- Information such as kilometres travelled, stoppages, idling, and average speed is displayed.
- Over speeding stretches are highlighted on the map and option to replay the entire trip.
Depending on need there are several alerts that can be configured: Idling Alert, Stoppage Alert, Tampering Alert, Over-speeding Alert etc.
Can create geographical boundaries called Geo fences on the map around a landmark.
Historical Reports and Dashboard summary
- For most businesses where medium to large fleets involved, access to location and event reports provides high ROI.
- Fleet managers can track and analyse information on their vehicles up to 90 days in the past and make informed decisions that could positively impact their business.
- Comprehensive set of graphical reports.
- Customized reports etc.
- Vehicle running status i.e. 10 Running 7 Ideal 4 Not-running
- Display alerts for taking action
- For management to view summary and detailed reports .
Vehicle Location Tracking
Real-time location tracking of the vehicle
Driver Performance Analysis
Report can be used for such analysis
- Safety: Speeding, hard braking, harsh acceleration etc.
- Economy: Unproductive idle time and unnecessary fuel used etc.
- Productivity: Late start, late/early on delivery site and time on site etc.